I.V.O from ocucloud
I.V.O is an abbreviation for Intelligent Video Surveillance.
The I.V.O box is the only local device you need. It’s a small box that connects to your surveillance cameras. This allows your video recordings to be sent directly to a secure cloud through our encrypted data connection. It’s easy and convenient, ensuring the best protection for your data.
There is not just one good reason to switch to I.V.O - there are many.
- Saves you expensive electricity and even more costly working hours.
- When accidents happen, you have it in the cloud.
- Video surveillance with an eye for detail.
- Down with expenses, up with security.
- Recommended by everyone. Except criminals.
Flexible and scalable
- Easy to expand with new cameras
- Expand storage in seconds
- Updates and patching happen automatically
- Support for +10,000 camera models
Online support and operational monitoring
- 24/7 operational monitoring
- Active alarms on server and connection
- Fast and professional support
- All locations and installations in one comprehensive overview.
- Access your solution from anywhere via mobile app, client, or advanced web interface.
- User rights management for GDPR documentation purposes.
- Easy clip export
- Blurring of faces during export
- Simple search
- Controlled access for third parties
Automation and Integration
- New installation and connection available in under 5 minutes
- World-class data centers (Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services)
Features and technology that protect your solution from:
- Unauthorized access
- Data loss
- Operational disruptions
One box fits all
What is cloud-based video surveillance?
Cloud-based video surveillance is a relatively new concept, even though the technologies have been available for some time.
Cameras for video surveillance?
When choosing the ideal camera, you should consider a number of things. There are a wide variety of camera types, and here are some of the most popular ones.
What does video surveillance cost?
The initial costs can vary depending on the solution. Do you need a gateway device with storage and server capacity, or is it possible to purchase all the computing power and storage in the cloud?